Sunday, April 10, 2016

Saluting Women #5-Barbara Kingsolver


Some of you undoubtedly have read one or more of Barbara Kingsolver's books.   A popular author, Kingsolver appeared on stage at the Fitzgerald Theatre in St. Paul in November of 2009 when I snapped this photo of her while she was being interviewed by Kerri Miller for the popular Talking Volumes program. She effortlessly captured the attention of the audience with her comments about the craft of writing. Go here to learn more about Barbara Kingsolver.

6 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity to hear her speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I have read many books of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know her name, but I've never read her work before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat! I am a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly has lived all over the world. I am going to try and find her biography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read all her books and am a big fan. It's interesting that one of your commenters who is from Amsterdam is also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!