Sunday, April 03, 2016

Saluting Women #4-VJ


Anyone who subscribes to City Daily Photo and who loves Paris, will recognise Virginia Jones. After retirement, a former elementary school teacher from Birmingham, Alabama, VJ has concentrated on learning more about photography and developing her technical skills. VJ has deservedly been recognised as an ace photographer in both France and the United States.  She gives workshops and has published a book with spectacular photos of her favourite city, Paris, which she often visits. Visit Virginia's City Daily Photo blogs here and here for examples of her photography.

For a full explanation of my Saluting Women Sunday series, go here.

10 comments:

  1. great entry...i had to double take when i saw her smiling face with your blog name in my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic salute! Virginia does indeed take gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and she is lovely! I didn't know about her; thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a lovely human being inside and out!

      Delete
  4. Virginia is one of the first photobloggers I started to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like I've found someone new that I'm going to have to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this woman before, somewhere... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too started following V a long long time ago. ....and she was one of my very first followers. had the pleasure of having coffee with her when I passed through Brimingham a few years ago. talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A deserved tribute to our wonderful VJ.
    I love her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Look who's here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!