Saturday, May 23, 2015

Australian Shepherds-Camera Critters


A few weeks ago I posted photos of a charming neighborhood I found quite by accident.  While sitting in its small park, one of the residents greeted me when she walked by with her two Australian Shepherd dogs, both rescue animals. The beautiful animals are friendly and well-trained.  Alas, I lost misplaced all my notes, but I found the dogs and their owner so extraordinary that I'm posting without the most basic information about them.  Just enjoy!!

Linking to Camera Critters & Saturday's Critters

17 comments:

  1. beautiful pair of pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our daughter has one and it is a very sweet dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a beautiful pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful pair! A blogger I follow is a breeder for these dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Australian Shepherds are delightful dogs ... what fun to meet these two and their "momma". Happy Critter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Australian shepherds are wonderful and very busy dogs. A fun playmate.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful dogs, lovely critter shot! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate seeing rescued dogs and their happy new lives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking dogs and great that they are well behaved. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I'm not the only one who forgets the details - so long as we remember the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very enjoyable, Kate. My older son had an Australian Shepherd at one time, such a personable fellow named Kaiser.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That breed is smart as whips and very energetic. Glad each of them found a loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it great to meet well-behaved animals - and children?

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're a pair of lovelies Kate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!