Saturday, May 16, 2015

Meet Edie and Summer: Camera Critters


Edie was lying  peacefully on a table in a bookstore when I walked in several weeks ago.  Captivated by this pooch, I was drawn to her and spent a brief time with her and her owner before browsing for books. Friendly and small, eight-year-old Edie weighs almost 5 lbs. Her owner, Summer, told me that she has had the small Chihuahua since this charming canine was a wee puppy. Summer grew up in Minnetonka, MN and just moved to NE Minneapolis, a happening place.  I don't think it really matters where Summer lives as long as she has Edie with her.

Linking to Camera Critters

17 comments:

  1. Cute little collar on that doggie. I am surprised he was a allowed in the bookstore though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Happy Story to read First Thing in the Morning . . . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chihuahuas are such a sweet and loyal breed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like that puppy is set to go to 'sea' (see anchor) or maybe tackle a lake or two. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet duo! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best friends can be happy as long as they're together. I like the little sailor collar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edie is a sweet doggie. Cute photo. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edie is a doll! A doggy doll. I saw on your reading list you'd read the Orphan Train. My mother was a writer (22 books) and was fascinated by the Orphan Train and was almost finished with a novel re the same when she died. I have the mss, but doubt that I'll finish it. Very interesting stuff, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those eyes! So sweet, all five pounds of her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little critter. And she has a very cute collar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!