Saturday, March 26, 2011

Science Museum Exhibit


If you live anywhere close to St. Paul, Minnesota, come to the Science Museum on Kellogg Boulevard to see an amazing exhibition: February 18-September 5, 2011.


Tutankhamun: The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs is organized by National Geographic, Arts and Exhibitions International and AEG Exhibitions, with cooperation from the Supreme Council of Antiquities of Egypt.


King Tut-Steve Martin Lyrics

Now, when I die
Now don't think I'm a nut
Don't want no fancy funeral
Just one like ole King Tut (King Tut) 

10 comments:

  1. They'll doubtless have the Bangles singing the theme song. You know, the one that celebrates Sumerian/Asian fusion cuisine - "Wok like an Egyptian"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layered-look to the shot. And would love a trip through his exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a King Tut exhibit back in the (I think) 80s at the De Young in SF, truly amazing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would really be something to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be fantastic to see! The last time I saw a "King Tut" exhibit was years ago in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great snap of King Tut peeking up over the top! Did you go to the exhibit? I gotta, gotta go see King Tut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! So that's where Tut went when he left San Francisco!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are lucky to have a King Tut exhibition now. If any of the collection now belongs to Egypt, it wouldn't leave the country at present.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear it's a wonderful exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am fascinated by this pharoe since I was child (as probably some several million people more... LOL!) and I was truly sad when I missed the exhibition in Cologne, Germany (I was in the Netherlands and couldn't make it) but years later I was able to see all of it in his homeland! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!