Monday, May 07, 2012

Lodge Alley Inn


No, we did not stay at Lodge Alley Inn, but I think I would like it if I  had.  Tucked in a small area between two streets in downtown Charleston, I decided that I liked the place!

Take a step back in time at The Lodge Alley Inn. A collection of 18th century warehouses, the buildings have been restored to preserve their history while also providing modern-day comforts and conveniences.

The Lodge Alley Inn is conveniently located in the heart of charming downtown Charleston.






15 comments:

  1. magnifique petite place

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lamppost is tucked in too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jasmine is blooming everywhere right now - smells so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mix of pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandeur, and a feeling of the genteel Old South!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my if that's Jasmine it will smell as good as it looks, what a fab place to stay Kate, especially as it's right in the centre of town, next time yeh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I think I'd like that place too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes! I would stay there and be quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trimmed perfectly around the light. I'll bet its lovely at night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Star jasmine! I can almost smell it! This would certainly be a memorable spot to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'd like the place too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how the lamp post is framed by the hedge. It must be a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely shot on top, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Jasmine on the pink wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!