Wednesday, June 27, 2012

X-cellent Crepes!-ABC WEDNESDAY:"X"


Molly is the proud owner of a Crepe Food Truck which is called "Let Them Eat Crepes!" She sells a variety of fillings at a convenient location at a neighborhood Farmers Market on Fridays, and I patronize her in order to buy my favorite, a large crepe generously filled with fig preserves and goat cheese. Growing up in Shoreville, she ate lots of crepes created by her Dutch grandmother, who "made them all the time." Before she opened up her summer business, Molly visited Paris and observed the street vendors there, picking up ideas. She's a quick learner because her crepes are delicious! If you come to St. Paul, I'll treat you to one of Molly's generously-sized crepes. Your choice!


To see more ABC Wednesday posts, go here.

If you live in the cities and want to find where she is parked, selling her crepes, you can find her on Facebook at Marie Antoinette Crepes.



18 comments:

  1. I'll be arriving in St. Paul at 10:23 a.m. on Friday! Meet you are the crepe truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on our way. See you Saturday right after Kathy arrives. Be sure you've got cash! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice introduction to Molly! Enterprising young lady that has completed her homework before opening a business! Smart girl!
    Her product and appetizing menu assures success!
    Another inspiring page in your on going series of people profiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if she makes my favorite, banana and Nutella! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm just hungry for crepes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you really fed me a great line with your comment about spending your adolescent years in a Hudson Hornet. I must ask: Back seat or front seat? ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, Kate, I got it. Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself! A Hudson Hornet? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lowell, I rarely comment here on my own blog...usually I answer the responder privately or on their blog (which I did incidentally), but YOU threw me a great line: In response: what happens in a Hudson Hornet, stays in a Hudson Hornet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very kind of you Kate, make mine a croque Monsieur merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh oh! Watch out, Kate. You're going to have a population explosion with an offer like that! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That fig/goat cheese crepe sounds delicious! I might join you sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice.

    Xeronate
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous idea for a food business! I bet she could sell franchises!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time I had crepes was in Montreal in 1991. Yum
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how delicious...And I love fig and goat cheese. In fact I just bought some "Fig Butter" and Trader Joes...so good.

    I ate at the Magic Pan Crepe cafe in San Francisco, years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not a fan of Crepes but I applaud her efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her crepes sound delicious!

    I love the banter here between you and Lowell. I must say that I did see your comment about the Hudson Hornet on Lowell's blog and thought....Hmmmm. :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome! Good job, wonderful blog, thanks a lot for the share, keep it up please!

    Crepes montreal | Creperie montreal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!