Thursday, May 05, 2016

PURPLE


PURPLE: On Monday I went to Como Park to visit the  Conservatory to see its new spring floral display in the Sunken Garden.  After  l parked I stopped to visit the Carousel and to watch the families (see yesterday's post). I then went to the beautiful Conservatory to enjoy the new display;  it is not as vivid and showy as the Christimas and Easter displays, yet it is quite attractive. The irony is that the theme was established long before Prince's death, but the floral colour is different hues of purple!

9 comments:

  1. Looks very impressive and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a beautiful area. I do like the color, purple, so these flowers look really fine. Como Park is a huge asset to your community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful interior!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice garden, I like the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems still, and very beautiful. Food for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, although I have long thought that purple is a nice accent color, not one to be used in broad sweeps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!