Sunday, May 29, 2016

Busy Young Woman


When she is not busy selling Deena's brand of hummus at the downtown St. Paul Farmer's Market, Danielle helps her brother take care of his child plus she also attends Concordia college, majoring in physical education. Although Danielle enjoys her time here in St. Paul, she misses her home town of Rossville, Georgia. Incidentally of all the varieties she is selling, my top choice is Lemon Thyme Feta Spread.  Excellent--both the product and Danielle's smile!!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to sample some of her products. The Bloody Mary dip sound very interesting. Keep up the good work Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this post a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a terrific smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful young lady. I like anything with Feta and lemon added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!