Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tribute to Birdman

Several weeks ago DH and  I had a marvelous meal at La Fresca, a restaurant in Minneapolis new to us.  While dining in the delightful evening weather on their patio, I noticed several charming close-by shops, one of which is an antique shop. Several birdhouses caught my eye and I was reminded of a favorite blogger of many of us, Birdman from Maine.  Because of his untimely and unexpected death, he left us in sorrow, even those of us who had never met him. I dedicate this post to his memory. How we all miss him!!

Linking to Saturday Critters and Camera Critters

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for bring me into the loop. I did know that he passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. We've just passed his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a statue of a hockey player here that reminded me of him not too long ago. He was one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birdman was a terrific blogger and correspondent. Unfortunately I never got to meet him, but know we would have been great friends. Thank you for your post dedicated to his memory. We all miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss him too. I think of him often when I see a post that you just know he would have had something witty to comment about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tribute to a wonderful man. I never met him but we corresponded a few times when I lived in Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it interesting that our lives can become so intertwined with people we've never met? Birdman left quite a void in many lives. I always loved his posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, the birdhouse is cute. I did not know Birdman, he seems well like in the blogging community. Sorry, I am just catching up after being away. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!