Sunday, July 31, 2016

This Side of Paradise


One of the Most Famous Properties in St. Paul!

The F. Scott Fitzgerald Rowhome. Designed by Clarence Johnston and designated as a National Historic Landmark for its association with F. Scott Fitzgerald...

 Dramatic 3-Story Staircase, Gracious Formal Dining Room, Original Walk-In Pantry, 2-Car Garage, Rich Architectural Details, Private Deck, and 3 Fireplaces! 

Own a piece of History - This is where F. Scott lived and wrote "This Side of Paradise" in 1919! Once in a Lifetime Opportunity $650,000


Go here for a recent St. Paul newspaper article about the history of this house and some spectacular interior photos of it.

13 comments:

  1. Great price for someone to scoop it up! I wonder if anyone will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does seem a good price for such a historic place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glance I thought you had run off to England. Now that would be an elegant place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! What a stout and solid looking building! I do think you should arrange to have a short, private tour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stone work. The building is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I would love to live there, what a special house and so big.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember this house. A grand palace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Now I have all kinds of ideas for this place. I think it should become a museum, or maybe a B&B or maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are beautiful views. I have the same sort of dilemma- I live in Ottawa, but the national capital region includes Gatineau on the Quebec side of the river, so I should photograph there more often than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite a handsome home and not a bad price. There is probably a big white elephant discount.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!