Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Signs



As DH and I were trudging along a seemingly endless parking area at a local hospital, we came upon this sign which made me smile.  The parking lot is so huge that there is a shuttle van which takes less-ambulatory patients and visitors to and from their cars.  Don't like hospitals this large, even if administration has a sense of humor.



The best thing that I'm doing for my heart right now is driving to spend two months in Santa Fe, NM! We left early Tuesday morning and are driving as we "speak." Come visit me at my Santa Fe blog right now...ya hear! lI'll start using my new camera after we arrive there and after I become familiar with it.  Perhaps you'll be able to detect some  improvement then!

13 comments:

  1. I like parking in the far reaches of a parking lot and walking to the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cool sign (even cooler in Minnesota!) ... but where's all the snow.

    I don't like any hospitals unless, of course, I need one.

    See you in Santa Fe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That building in the background looks like an abandon warehouse.
    See you in NM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a similar type of thing at the big hospitals here Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going on a trip to a favorite place is the very best thing you can do for your heart and all the rest of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe journey, Kate! I look forward to seeing Santa Fe through your new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Kate. I think the walking is for your mechanical heart, and Santa Fe is for your romantic heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yea!! you are traveling for me! I love Santa Fe and will have fun keeping up with you as I trudge off to work each day. Someone has to have the fun and I appreciate your willingness to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a fan of hospitals but the sign is nice! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sitting on my couch, so I am not sure the sign is right for me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, Kate - «Louis» will visit you at your Santa Fe blog.
    He wishes you all the best in this New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Kate Happy New Year to you and your dearest. I wish you good health and lots of lovely moments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!