Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ABC WEDNESDAY-"T"-TERRIFICALLY TASTY PIZZA TREAT!! (Road trip)

Eating outdoors is always great when you have a tasty treat like this 10" pizza from Nelson's Cheese Factory in Nelson, WI.  We took one of our road trips along the Mississippi and always end up there because they have a great wine bar, delectable sandwiches and soups, these stupendous pizzas, and fantastic ice cream.  We've eaten there since they began as a cheese factory with subsequent remodelling and expansion.

To learn more about The Original Nelson's Cheese Factory which is over 100 years old and to see more photos, hustle on over here!

To see more ABC WEDNESDAY posts, go here.

23 comments:

  1. ici c'est le matin, alors je vais prendre un cafe/croissants, sinon ta photo donne envie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place! As I recall, they make wonderful ice cream as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese?
    In Wisconsin?
    MOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have a favorite place where you know the food will always be good and you get a warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ivy on the walls. The pizza looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. delicious looking pizza in a delicious looking setting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I'm not very fond of pizza but I do love those vine covered walls in the background. Lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic fun for y'all--great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm, pizza! So, how does it compare to Cosetta's?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, I have a craving for a slice of pizza and it isn't even 7:00 AM yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I"ll bet just getting to sit outside in this lovely space makes the pizza taste even better!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pizza and it seems to taste even BETTER outdoors. Why is that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charming outdoor dining patio too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm pepperoni pizza! I seem drawn to photos of food!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy looking pizza. It makes me hungry just looking at it.
    I hope this comment goes through. I haven't been able to comment on your posts lately. I just get in a never ending loop.
    So
    here it goes....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh YUMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. trying to leave off the pizza. this is NOT HELPING! ;-)
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  19. My wife and daugthers love pizza! I prefer dessert - coffee and treats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That does looks very tasty. Great choice for T day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!