Saturday, April 02, 2011

Summer Salad


I'm beginning to wonder if summer will ever arrive so I can duplicate this salad again??!!

Poetry Month Poem #2...

MAKING MUSIC WITH YOUR LIFE

Make music with your life
a
    jagged
silver tune
cuts every deepday madness
Into jewels   that you wear

Carry 16 bars of old blues
wit/you
everywhere you go
walk thru azure sadness
howlin
Like a guitar player
                           --Bob O'Meally

(Explanation:  Since April is Poetry Month, I'm going to try to add a poem to my post each day).

14 comments:

  1. I'm sure summer is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colorful salad! Are the flowers edible, too??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:51 AM

    I love salads. I've never seen one with flowers - how pretty! Can you eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous salad, Kate. For your peace of mind, I hope the warm weather breaks out pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yum! What a wonderful salad that is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is too pretty to eat! But I would force myself. I look forward to all the poems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:17 PM

    We just finished with daylight saving, so surely summer is heading your way.

    Love the colours, looks absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nastursiums, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it will! And I do love a bit of nasturtium in my salads. The peppery flavor is quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will come and you will make one again I am sure. We were warm yesterday and we returned to the cold again today, well at least this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wait a little more, it comes soon.
    The salad is too beautiful to be eaten. What are the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The salad looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed this one. Are those edible flowers? Years ago we ate in a Deland, Florida restaurant that served flowers to eat. Not my thing but they were pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!