Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Flowers in the Sunken Garden

The Sunken Garden is a showcase for seasonal displays of flowers in the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory at Como Park.  The spring flowers in the Sunken Garden are quite breathtaking.  To see a slide show of the many different seasonal displays, click here. When you see the displays in the link, you will understand why many wedding parties often have their formal photos taken here.

Added later:  We actually woke up to a light dusting of snow this morning.  Time to move!!

10 comments:

  1. And I always thought you had snow on the ground until well into July...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picturesque still life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, who was Marjorie McNeely? I went to high school with a Marjorie. Can't remember her last name, though. I thought of her 'cause she was a bloomin' idiot!

    Just kidding. Beautiful flowers and beautiful place...a real boon to the Twin Cities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is so cheerful! You can keep your snow though, I'm ready for sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I can't belive you got snow again. Keep thinking SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PERFECT post for today's Palm Sunday!
    Happy Holy Week to you and yours, Great Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!