Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful Hearts


HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Give us thankful hearts... in this season of Thy Thanksgiving. May we be thankful for health and strength, for sun and rain and peace. Let us seize the day and the opportunity and strive for that greatness of spirit that measures life not by its disappointments but by its possibilities, and let us ever remember that true gratitude and appreciation shows itself neither in independence nor satisfaction but passes the gift joyfully on in larger and better form.     -- W.E.B. Dubois

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote and photo! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect poem for today. I am so thankful for what I have, especially my "virtual" friends who lift me up when I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Kate. I'm hearing that you're gonna have a winter wonderland 'ere the day is through... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and your family have had a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!