Monday, July 30, 2018

Our neighbourhood coyote goes to Church




Because I have not been out on a photo shoot for months, I awakened this morning with a sense of purpose and drove to the corner of Summit Avenue and East River Blvd in St Paul to take photos before the sun got too bright. The Seminary with its church, dorms and office buildings has a beautiful piece of property there. Much to my delight at 7 a.m. on the dot "our Highland Park coyote' appeared. She must have gone to early Mass and was loping across the lawn to cross Summit to take care of her babies along the Mississippi River.  I was thrilled to see her.

7 comments:

  1. She certainly is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously doubt that critter had been to early Mass unless it was a mess of somebody's chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are becoming urban animals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, your own local coyote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divine timing Kate 😉 she's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty and what a great photo opp for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!