Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Wild Wendy, the Patient Patient


After the initial shock of seeing Wild Wendy with a closed right eye and a visit to the veterinarian, I am impressed with her cooperative behaviour and stoic nature. We do not know for certain how she got a scratch on her cornea, but she has weathered the treatment and in recovering nicely. After a few quiet days, she seems to enjoy the attention and doesn't mind her temporary inflatable collar.  Sure beats one of those dreadful plastic cones!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a collar like that before. The cones are a lot more restrictive for the poor dogs so I hope the collar works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing me to the inflatable collar--what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For lack of a better term, she looks quite dapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does seem more comfortable than the plastic ones.
    Everybody needs and appreciates the extra attention. : ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild Wendy looks happy. Good to know she will fully recover from her injury.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen collars like those. Really great! Hope Wendy will be better soon

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope she's still doing well. That looks like a vast improvement over the Cone of Shame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!