Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Theme Day, August, 2018-MUSIC


On June 15th DH and I went to Como Park Pavilion in St. Paul to listen and watch a performance by musician friend, John Eller. We were treated by performances of volunteer singers during the show. I have a feeling that some of them were also friends of John. This wonderful vocal artist had lyrics on her smart phone so she came prepared! If you missed the two previous posts, follow the links I provided above. Because that night is such a delightful memory,  I thought another photo would do for today's theme!

To see more photos of the "Music" theme for this month, go here.

9 comments:

  1. Great shot for theme day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good one for the day, Kate! You have to be brave to get up and sing before a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice. These kind of events always make me wonder at the gargantuan amount of talent that exits in this world that we never see or hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just see that she would have an amazing voice, you captured her enjoyment beautifully Kate, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect capture and an excellent choice for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She obviously enjoys performing. How handy to keep lyrics on one's phone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!