Monday, May 18, 2015

A BIG Hit!


Dutton, one of my former English teacher colleagues,  recently participated in a parish talent show, and was a big hit.  My iphone camera did a creditable job, but I think I could have gotten some clearer shots if I had had my Canon. Dutton is a man of many talents and was a favorite among the students when we were still teaching.  Since retirement he has not slowed down at all, keeping busy with many interests in a variety of areas: painting, writing, bird watching, travel and volunteering.

12 comments:

  1. He should start a band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to retire and just continue doing more things. Good for him and you and us. LOL
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he is enjoying himself. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! I wonder what he was singing and playing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that he continues to experience good health and an active lifestyle. He looks good on him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A writer writes ... and sings... and plays etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see him enjoying making music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dutton is a smart man to keep himself busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He sounds like quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Retirement is great for that -- getting to do the things you had little time for when working. I'm just getting around to commenting because i'm getting caught up on the blogs I read after being gone for several days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!