Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Alewye from Ethiopia-ABC WEDNESDAY-"L"-Lab Technician

ABC WEDNESDAY-"L"-LAB TECHNICIAN



I met Alewye at St. Joseph's Hospital in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota.  A lab technican,  she has worked at the hospital for about one year, but has been in this country for 13 years.  Alewye has family both here and in Ethiopia.  As soon as I have this and some other photos I took of her developed, I'll hand deliver them to her at the hospital.

Click here to see more ABC WEDNESDAY photographs.


8 comments:

  1. un beau portrait, on la sent un peu fatigué

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far from her original home! She looks like someone who knows who she is; very nice portrait. I'll bet she'll appreciate having copies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo and I'm sure she will appreciate a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and an important task!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:44 PM

    I'm sure she'll love the photos -- this one is lovely (though I agree with the post above that she looks tired).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!