Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Villa Bellezza




La dolce vita, La belle vie, La buena vida... the sweet life.
Come join us to experience the Mediterranean on the Mississippi!

Despite that it was a slightly overcast day, DH and I drove along the Mississsippi River on the Wisconsin side to see the last blaze of autumn colours. The rolling hills and small towns add to the pleasure of this charming road trip. I noticed the Villa Bellezza winery in Pepin, Wisconsin and decided that I need to return before the snow flies to indulge in some wine tasting per their invitation  (above) on their website.

11 comments:

  1. ...and I thought you are in Tuscany...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was an unexpected and at the same time wonderful sight Kate! Perfect composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! You definitely need to return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, it looks like you took a quick trip to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buildings at this winery look like they could be in California with their mission style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly looks like it belongs in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely think you should return. Just be sure you have a designated driver. I tend to "over-taste" the wine when wine tasting! Looks like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must have some of Wisconsin's older residents wondering what happened to that nice two-and-a-half story white house that used to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not your usual Wisconsin barn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another escape to the exotic! You're having some wonderful mini adventures close to home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!