Sunday, March 04, 2012

Well, I'm Back!




After two plus adventurous months in Santa Fe, we arrived home on Saturday night.  I'll miss it a great deal for lots of different reasons...back to flannel nities again! The drive back with Maggi our dog was not as much fun as the time we spent in New Mexico, but it went without incident.  When I wasn't driving, I amused myself by taking photographs.  This was one of the more interesting vehicleswe passed.  I'll continue to post a few photos on my Santa Fe blog for awhile so come visit me there, too.

8 comments:

  1. Aha ... do you sometimes get giddy?

    Golly the countryside over there is, to say the least, brown!!

    We have more water than one can poke a stick at here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed that you were in Santa Fe, just catching up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got back safe and sound. It's a long drive, for sure. You've captured well the "romance" of the open road in this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, Great Kate! I'll honk at you this morning if I spot you outside on our way to Gloria Dei!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't envy that long drive. Today's photo is a good one to illustrate the return of the prodigal photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that you made it home safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!