Saturday, November 26, 2011

Camera Critters:The Eyes Have It


When I have to pull up a photo from the archives that is 4 years old, I know that I need to go out on a photo shoot.  I recall this dog quite well because of his eyes.  I had a Siberian Husky with the same trait of one blue eye and one brown eye...a dog that I wouldn't wish on anyone.  Our Misha was a runner and always got out of the backyard, regardless of how we redesigned the fence to keep him in. I actually saw our dog climb a cyclone fence, topped by barbed wire (built on one end of St. Kate's college) to get inside the inviting green expanse of the campus. What a dog!

To see more camera critters posted by bloggers throughout the world, click here.

15 comments:

  1. Happy weekend to you and warm greetings from soon darkening Finland. Length of day is 6 h 3 min today and tomorrow it will be five minutes shorter, not many hours to take photos during daylight :)
    But Christmas is also soon and days start to lengthen
    Regards Leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some interesting genetics going on with a blue eye and a brown eye~!
    R U still wearing your Packer sweatshirt around the house in celebration of their recent win, Great Kate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been running low on shots too. But the weather has been so dreary I haven't felt like getting out to shoot.
    In any case, I like this doggy. He looks friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several breeds that have that trait. This dog looks like a happy one. Must be pretty young too judging from those pearly whites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like that was a dog with an uncontrollable urge to explore. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:50 PM

    A nice shot of this beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful animal. I love dogs and I think they are a great company for humans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely face this dog has Kate. Your dog Misha was an explorer at heart I think, it's funny how some dogs are just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'll be doggone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful dog portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good looking dog but many Siberian huskies sure do like to run! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious furry face! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely dog.
    And a very nice "portrait".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!