Saturday, April 13, 2019

They are Still in the Woods!



Since our current weather is not cooperating for camera shoots, I am raiding my archives. I took these photos last June, but the harsh light does not mar their beauty. I love that property owners choose to have sculptures made of trees rather than merely destroying them.  These wood sculptures ae in front of a local coffee shop on Randolph Avenue in St. Paul.

Linking to Saturday Critters and Camera Critters.https://viewingnaturewitheileen.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Hello, both the wood sculptures are beautiful. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing wood carvings ~ beautifully done and wonderful photos!

    Happy Times to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty neat Critters .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sculptures. Know what you mean about the weather, but the storm is gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such clever carvings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very cleverly made sculptures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome wood sculptures. Talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful wood carvings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice carvings. I've watched artisans carve things like this using chain saws.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!