Sunday, November 29, 2009

Minnesota's Wild!

These two guys had their tickets to the Minnesota Wild's hockey game against Colorado and didn't have to look for theirs on the street as did the man I showed you yesterday. I hope that he found someone with an extra ticket! (Wild-5, Colorado-3!) We left the morning St Paul Chamber Orchestra concert about 12:30, and the streets were alive with people going to the hockey game that started at 1 pm. A slightly more festive crowd than the one we had just left at the Ordway Center where the concert had taken place!

3 comments:

  1. We could call those guys "Wild fans!" Nice color highlighting on your text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't born with the sports gene but it looks like these guys got my share and their own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Would look much better in a Red Wings jersey...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!