Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two Alums and a Future Star!

While vacationing in Wisconsin we stayed with relatives in Green Bay, and, of course, had to visit the Packer Stadium. My grandson Dominique who is a staunch Vikings supporter had the opportunity to meet two Packer alums. All three were good sports about having their photos taken together. Can you name the two former Packer players??

PS. We're vacationing on an island in Wisconsin with our grandkids, but unfortunately get a very poor internet signal. I'll be back whenever I can!

8 comments:

  1. Are you on Washington Island? My family loves Door County! So, who are the two Packers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like a Pete and a Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could they be meat packers? Sheesh!

    Hope you're having fun. My sister lives north of Eau Claire.

    And we're old Minnesotans from way back.

    Thanks for your very kind comments on Ocala DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could they be meat packers?

    Hope you're having a great time on your island!

    My sister lives north of Eau Claire and we're old Minnesotans from away back!

    Nice looking grandson!

    Thanks so much for your kind comments on Ocala DP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, this is beyond my Packers knowledge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know anything about American athletes. I don't even know whether these athletes play baseball or football. But it must have been great fun for your grandson to meet them.

    I was happy to find your comment on my blog. I'm a bad blogger friend for the moment due to lack of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool. I am not a Packer fan, but I sure wouldnt turn down that chance to meet former Packers. But I dont know who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What on earth do I think now with Favre in Minnesota....I enjoyed Favre in a Packers uniform, now that he is a Viking....I don't know what to think....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!