Friday, September 09, 2011

Home Again!


         Well, I'm home again, folks.  I didn't use any of these public-rentable bikes that have appeared all over the city this summer, but I got back just in time to watch the Packers (MY team) defeat New Orleans.  My flight back was bittersweet: glad to be with my family but so sad to leave Santa Fe...that magical, wonderful place! I won't have many St. Paul photos for awhile, but feel free to visit me at at my Santa Fe blog where I will still be posting for a little bit longer since I still have snaps I wish to share.  Thanks to those of you who followed me on that blog while I was there.

11 comments:

  1. ah des velib vert, je prefere cette couleur, au gris des velibs parisien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great game last night, congrats to the Packers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome home, kate! was this a shorter than usual stay in santa fe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have many happy memories of Santa Fe Kate and many gorgeous photos, your family will be so happy to have you home. Great first picture from being back home, love bicycle shots, so beautifully coloured and lined up. Enjoy your weekend at home Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shot of those rental bikes - a GREAT GREEN idea!
    Congrats on your 5 years of posting on the CDP blogs!
    Fun to watch your Santa Fe photos, too, Great Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got home safely. These bikes have such a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will look forward to more photos of Santa Fe. Glad ou are back home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home and thanks so much for the birthday wishes. And, let me be the first to say "Happy Birthday" to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we had those here. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our rental bikes are all black - love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seemed like a quick visit. I thought you would be there for a few months. Good thing I am not trying to keep track of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!