Saturday, September 17, 2011

Camera Critters at Gabe's



Gabe's is a local watering hole and the place to be if you're a Green Bay Packer football fan who lives in St. Paul.  Instead of cheering for the Vikings during football season, these fans gather together among their friends in a supportive environment, surrounded by like-minded Packer fans.  It gets particularly raucous if the opponent is the Vikings. I wonder if those Angus Burgers will be the same price during the games? To see more Camera Critters, click here.


10 comments:

  1. Now that's a BIG bull! Gabes... I met my wife there while I was living with my sister in my first apartment next door to Gabes - "The Burlington."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and catchy advertisement. Great shot of local "flavor."

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good price for a burger these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a bar that used to exist (don't know if it still does) in Burbank, California. They catered to Chicago sports fans on game days (Cubs, Bears) and would open for breakfast. I went once and it was so crowded. Plus, pancakes don't really go with beer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that where you get your "Cheesehead" burgers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a bargain! The sign is funny. Would probably draw me in at least once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. $2.99 for that big bull? I'll take him. Ship him eastward . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Gabe's is full of bull. :-)

    Nah, but I don't get "fanatics" of any sport. To each his/her own, though.

    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:02 AM

    I don't know why this is making me want a yummy burger right now? Either it is the price or the bull. Normally, my mouth doesn't water when I see depictions of animals, so it must be that huge $2.99. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!