Friday, May 26, 2017

Seven Days of Information, Education, and Fun: Come Visit!!


At the book launch I attended Wednesday, I picked up this poster which announces a conference which occurs with some regularity in St. Paul. It is anticipated, attended and  appreciated by  educators, academics, students and Fitzgerald aficionados during this 7-day event. Scholars from all over the world will present papers and enjoy the " FitzFest," social activities and tours during this week-long event.

It get more complete information about the conference and activities click here.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for information about this festival. I did not know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to look forward too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poster design looks like it wouldn't have been out of place in his time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the FitzFest is going to be a hit. Nice poster too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be an interesting event to attend. Amazing that it is for a whole week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the poster a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure this will be a hit. Will you be going?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!