Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Man Reading




Yesterday I posted photos of two women reading.  Today I'd like to introduce you to Bernie, my Starbuck friend, who arrives every morning like clockwork to get his daily copy of the New York Times to enjoy with his coffee.  I've had some interesting political discussions with him over the years, and I consider him one of my many friends whom I have met in this cafe. Bernie enjoyed the photos and thought he looked just a wee bit older than he feels. Don't we all!!




11 comments:

  1. Hopefully we all feel about 21 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have had cataract surgery to be able to read without glasses. Or, he's wearing contact lenses. It's important to us old people that when you guess our age you make sure to guess a young enough age to make us happy. Otherwise...well, I don't want to think what could happen to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo? - True Beauty! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo with Bernie, your friend, on it! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you have someone to converse with at the coffee shop. I would like to be a fly on the wall to hear some of those conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He seems quite serious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad there are places for people to go to get a dose of social contact and free newspapers! Hope you and Bernie continue to be friends for a long while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way to start the day Kate, Bernie looks like a very nice man and I can see why he loved your shot here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting portrait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!