Saturday, February 06, 2016

Wild Wendy!


After an extended vacation in México (which I LOVED), I have been pretty disorganized so my posts are sparse and as well as rather late.  Because of the heavy snowfall, I haven't been getting out to take photos but I intend to remedy that very soon.  In addition, we formally adopted the toy poodle we had fostered before we left.  She is resting above with our son't dog, Lexi, who is unbelieveably patient with this small bundle of fur who is bedeviling her constantly!  I am enrolling Wendy in an obedience class this month.  Charming as she is, Wild Wendy is keeping us busy!!


17 comments:

  1. Lovely dogs, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pair of cuties they both are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a kind person, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, so cute! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy looks exactly like the dog our youngest daughter had...she was a character. Any candy she found she'd take behind a couch or other piece of furniture and eat it where no one could get to her. Finally, she was shipped to Lois Anne's mother in St. Louis Park where she became the spoiled but beloved companion until mom died. Then she went to Lois' sister. I think you'll find Wendy will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on Wendy becoming a permanent part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable photo, you don't have to go out in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's funny Kate, Wendy is adorable, she doesn't look wild at all, but I know looks can be deceiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable pic. Love your nickname 'Wild Wendy'. Thank goodness for you that Lexi so patient.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kate, she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They both look like furry balls of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wild Wendy is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a couple of cuties...welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even our well mannered pooch gets a little feral when we leave him in others' hands. I hope Wendy will straighten up and fly right quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Oliver says "Hello" and he is glad you were able to adopt Wendy. Kathy Bradt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!