Friday, February 06, 2015

Such talent!

The teachers in the Art Department in the school where I used to teach are exceptional and the students in K-12 receive terrific instructions on how to release their creative talent. These four pieces of art were made by 6th graders! The process is colored pencil on colored paper, cut out and attached to home-made paper.  Students' art pieces are currently hanging in the school Gallery.  If you are good and attentive (as well as appreciative) I'll show you more art work!




16 comments:

  1. Appreciation here...and amazement. With continued encouragement I can't imagine what they could produce as adults!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Janey and Co.! The ability to encourage is a true gift, what fortunate students to have that.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, these kids have got talent. Love these animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all above, beautiful pieces of art, a Mexican touch, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. I'd frame these and hang them on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful works of art! They should be framed and hung somewhere where they can be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! completely impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look like beautiful mosaics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, more please! I'll be good and attentive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sleep with an artist. I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really pretty. Sixth graders, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice artwork. In response to your question on my blog, there was a time when I would have loved to live on Canyon Road. Now I don't know how much longer I will be staying in Santa Fe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Very beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!