Monday, February 09, 2015

Meet Mary


 At the Women's Retreat that I have described in yesterday's and previous posts, I met Mary and immensely enjoyed our conversations.   She recently moved here from out-of-state.  Her daughter, who also lives in St. Paul, gave Mary a house-warming party to which I was invited.  There I met Mary's charming 3-year-old grand-daughter who generously shared her angel wings with her grandmother. I feel fortunate to have made two new friends: one small angel and another angel a little bit older.

12 comments:

  1. Funny picture with the angel wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are among the angels. I am relieved that those heavenly bodies hang out in St. Paul.
    Cute picture...Janey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two new angelic friends.. I'd say that's a very rewarding result Kate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angelic writers work. Even devilish pens at work. I can attest to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary was made to wear those angle wings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone needs a pair of wings from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. an angle .. granddaughters are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all need a pair of angel wings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to meet you, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!