Thursday, February 12, 2015

Anniversary!!

I posted this on Facebook today for Throwback Thursday, but since I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog, I decided to enthrall all of you with the same photos and message:

Throwback Thursday: Five years ago some wonderful friends gave us a great anniversary party in Mazatlán. On Tuesday of this coming week, Jim and I will celebrate our 52 BIG ONES. . . Who would have thought?! Happy Anniversary, JIm aka Jaime, Seamus, and DH! It's been a wild and wonderful ride!!~





Flying to Mazatlán Sunday.  We won't be spending this one together because Jim has some health issues, but we are celebrating together tonight!!

12 comments:

  1. An early Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 52 is flipping awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming BIG Congrats to you both. We're at 40 in April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kate! Isn't it amazing that way back when you were kids you met each other, everything clicked and you married? Sounds like you both made good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Talk about stamina - and endurance - and love. That is absolutely fabulous. I hope Jim will be able to join you in Mazatlan very soon. I also hope you can get out with all this weather most of the country is having!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, Kate. I hope DH's health issues are resolved promptly and favorably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to both of you... it's wonderful to see all that love in your faces!

    Hope your DH's health issues are resolved quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations with the milestone, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picture! happy anniversary! Safe travels...and may you be together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are fun photos! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!