Saturday, June 01, 2019

March, Vote, Win !! (Theme Day-Pink, June, 2019


This photo was taken on September 21, 2018 when my friend Carolyn and I went to the University of Minnesota campus for a political rally.  I am happy to say that this sign and others like it were effective!  All three candidates on the buttons represent the great state of Minnesota: U. S. Senator Amy Klubochar is campaigning for Democratic nomination for President, Tina Smith represents Minnesota in the U.S. Senate, Tim Walz was elected our Governor and Peggy Flanagan now serves as Lieutenant Governor.  Marching and voting WIN!!

6 comments:

  1. Great theme day post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the only way to win Kate, if only everyone would đź’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially important these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's keep it up! We could use a huge win in 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!