Thursday, May 24, 2018

The waiting game


Last Friday DH and I attended our last St Paul Chamber Orchestra concert at the Ordway Performance Center for our subscription series.  Jim drops me off while he parks the car, and rather than sit inside on a pleasant day as I wait for him, I normally relax in Rice Park and watch the world go by.  My eye caught the sight of two lone patrons across the way, waiting for more patrons to arrive for the concert.  From a distance the woman in red certainly stood out! On a sunny warm day, I think my choice to sit in the park was a better one!


3 comments:

  1. The blossoms really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great shot of the woman in red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. It's much nicer to be in the fresh air with a floral scent and that kind of flows over you and slows down your pace and your heart and you can enjoy more easily your place in life. Love the shot of the women in red. Seems to me there was a song by that name! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!