Sunday, May 27, 2018

A Different view of the Cathedral


The outstanding night photo of the St. Paul Cathedral shown below was taken by a friend, Sherril Toft, who gave her permission to me for its use on this blog. The one I posted above is one I took while at a traffic stop, and it pleased me because it gave a slightly different angle but, of course, it is not quite as splendid as Sharon's.  Both give you an idea of the magnificent structure that we are all so pleased to have, sitting on a hill overlooking our city.



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous place. I remember visiting it many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both perspectives. It is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pics are wonderful for their own reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two quite different images of the Church. Well done. Hope the rest of your weekend is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful shots of a beautiful building. Sherril's shot really lets it strut its stuff against a dramatic sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both photos are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite sights in St. Paul. Digital photography shines in the night or early evening. But these photos are both excellent...kudos to you and Sherril.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures mainly the last one. Beautiful cathedral.
    Regards
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!