Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Meet Yoshi

 What could be sweeter than meeting this little pooch?
While we were waiting for Wild Wendy to be seen and treated by the veterinarian at the University of  Minnesota's vet school's small animal clinic, we got to watch many different canines and felines with their owners. We were delighted to meet Yoshi, a 15-year-old Shih-Tsu poodle mix whose owner had the fun of being with Yoshi since puppyhood. This dog had an unusual mode of transportation that caught everyone's attention.  In my next life, I think I would like to be a veterinarian so I could meet and treat dogs like this well-mannered and sweet dog.

10 comments:

  1. A "dogs pram", well he must feel like a king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good for 15. My dog, Bibi, will be 14 next March, and is still full of pep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoshi is traveling in style. Glad to hear WW is going to be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie. I hope Wendy's doing well now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a number of dog walkers around here who use those doggie prams. They seem to be "The Thing".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hana! A doggy pram, I like it.. 15 year old Yoshi has lovely parents 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoshi has been around a long time. Hopefully, she was given the right treatment so she could continue bringing her folks joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking such adorable photos of my little pup!! She had to stay in the hospital for two nights, but she was able to come home last night and she is doing much better! She does love her stroller - at 15 (16 next month!), she gets tired a little more easily and her stroller lets her come out with us a lot more often! It was lovely meeting you, Yoshi & I are both glad to hear that Wendy is doing better as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Angie! I am sorry that Yoshi was sick enough to stay at the clinic for two nights, but how wonderful to have her home, recovering now. Meetng her and both of you, was a real pleasure. WW (Wild Wendy) is back to normal now.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!