Monday, June 06, 2016

Week-end Retreat



It has been several years since I have gone on a retreat, but I had a great experience this past week-end. . . so good in fact, that I think I will re-establish retreats as part of my life again.  The topic of the retreat that was held at Wellsprings Farm in Annandale, Minnesota explored the different aspects of intuition and its relationship to one's life. It rained sporadically the first day when I snapped these photos during a walk on the farm, but the sun shown beautifully on Sunday. Part of the retreat included outstanding meals in the farmhouse prepared by three very talented cooks chefs! The ten participants and two facilitators were very compatible and agreed that each of us are a Goddess in our own right!! How could you not enjoy a group like that!!

Linked to Monday Mellow Yellows and Good Fences



10 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful event and you had such beautiful surroundings to enjoy it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm not sure what to say. I've never been in such close digital contact with a goddess before. Glad you had a good retreat and good food and lots of fun and became a deity. Bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place and the theme for the retreat sounds interesting. I would have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The area looks quite peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like those first two shots; it looks like a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up! What an invigorating getaway.....and good food too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky you, sounds wonderful and what a beautiful setting! love those purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, retreats are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it sounds wonderful...and hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice outing you had. I think I may need a "retreat" too. - Such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!