Friday, April 12, 2019

Meet Francesco Cantú


On April 3rd I went to the University of Minnesota campus to hear the featured speaker at the Provost Lectures held at the Hubert Humphrey School of Public Affairs. Earlier I had read Francesco Cantú's well-crafted book about his experiences during his years as a border patrol guard between México and the United States.  Cantú did not disappoint; he was articulate, personable and informative.

If you haven't read his book, I suggest that you do; it is very timely topic, especially because of the current immigration situation in our country.


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to look for this one. I bet I would find it very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!