Monday, October 08, 2018

Clear Instructions


OUR RIDE/WALK--I often take Wild Wendy a few blocks from our house to a different area so that she can have new places to explore and smell. There are few things less desolate-looking than an outdoor summer pool area after the season ends. It looked both empty and bleak, but I saw this marvellous mural/sign by the entrance. No child can cry or wheedle his/her way into the area that contains the wonderful curved slide into the pool because the instructions are clear.

Linking to Monday Mural

10 comments:

  1. The talking fish has caught my attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a jolly fish to brighten up the dullest day Kate ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friendly fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine looking sign with that happy fish. This slide must be for the big kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine Finny Fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mural must make kids smile even if they can't go on the slide. Everyone loves a talking and happy looking fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one very happy fish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy peasy. I'm well over 48". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess with Winter on its way the happy fish won't be busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!