Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Day Late and a Dollar Short


There are lots of reasons why I haven't been posting and commenting lately, and I miss that daily routine.    Despite the fact that St. Paddy's Day has passed, I can't pass up the opportunity to introduce you to our beloved neighbourhood cow who celebrates many different seasonal highlights.

To reboot my energy, I am jetting off to Mazatlán tomorrow for a short mini vacation of a week,  but DH and Wild Wendy will hold down the fort in St Paul.  I'll post my vacation photos on my Mexico blog so come visit that site for awhile. Then I hope to return on a regular basis.

PS. Hope you all had a great day on Saint Paul's High Holy Day, St. Patrick's Day!

10 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a break once in awhile. And although a week in Mazatlan won't make up for several months in Santa Fe, it should do a good job in terms of boosting your spiritsl I'm also glad you were able to get high at St. Paul's on St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy your time in Mexico and I, for one, will look forward to your Mazatlan photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very nice get-away Kate. It should be much warmer in Mexico than it is in Minnesota right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite whimsical! I look forward to your posts from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your pictures from Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cow was ready for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A reboot in Mexico sounds good, Kate. Enjoy the break and the weather. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Have fun and relax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip! Love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy that you are winging toward the sunshine Kate! Have a wonderful trip.
    Love the cow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the cow. St Patty's day here was very quiet, except on my morning run around 10am there were groups of guys outside the local pub drinking already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, ha, funny :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!