Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Riverview Theatre's Tree

 Riverview is a neighborhood gem. After first-run movies have left the major theaters, this theatre features them for the bargain price of $3.00 ($2.00 for the first movie of the day) or $2.00 all day every Tuesday. We recently went to see Everest and as we left the lobby I took a closer look at this beautifully-lighted tree.  I had to laugh at the staff's ingenuity by adding a movie reel at the tree top and reels of film among the popcorn and festive ornaments.




12 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a move theater tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both festive and inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bargain prices! I would LOVE that. Someone creative decorated the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very clever and very appropriate decorations style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is quite an eye catching tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tree, the movie reel decorations, the economic price of the movies - all Wonderful, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tree. It's so full and perfectly decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tree and a great star :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever choice of decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tree! I love trees that have an interesting theme like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific Christmas tree! No movie theaters like that in my area (either CT or FL), though many libraries show old movies either free or very cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!